Women in Allergy and Immunology Conference
Come join us for a ½ day on May 8th, when we celebrate the women specialist physicians who work in allergy and clinical immunology. This accredited virtual conference will provide a learning platform and social forum for Allergists and Clinical Immunologists to CONNECT, LEARN AND LEAD across Canada and beyond.
Education sessions at the conference will focus on the critical topics for any woman practicing medicine today, including leadership, wellness, and business and career management (professionalism). This conference will offer an open and welcoming group experience where attendees will be able to discuss issues that really matter to them. Those who attend will gain an essential perspective, ask and answer important questions, and acquire the tools needed to get the most out of their careers, including physician wellness. The entire program will allow attendees to claim 4 Section 1 MOC credits.
Women in Allergy and Immunology Program
Overall Learning Objectives
At the end of this conference, participants will be able to:
- Identify mechanisms that enhance and support optimal physician wellness
- Discuss financial management requirements to operate a practice as an allergist/clinical immunologist
- Recognize the different stages of a career in medical practice and how to professionally manage the transitions from one to another
- Apply strategies for managing contact dermatitis
- Define key elements required to lead, build resilience and support peers
(4 hours of accredited education = 4 Section 1 Maintenance of Competency (MOC) credits)